Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where I need to be

OK so. We found out the reason that we have never heard anything back on the short sale house on Davenport. We had talked about offering them pay off instead of waiting for the short sale, but decided we would get a good deal to just wait on it. Some idiot in the middle of that assumed that we made another offer and cancelled our offer to Fannie Mae. I have really bad luck.
We also found out that it will probably be the end of next week before we know anything on the other loan. I guess the underwriter has to do almost the whole thing manually and she also does house inspections. So it takes her a whole day just to go through one application and thats when she can stay in the office and not do inspections. So its going to be awhile on that loan.
I decided to give it all to God. If it is in his plans for us to buy a house anytime soon or even one of these 2 houses something will work out without me worrying about it. He will either open doors or shut them according to what he wants for us.
Thank you Jeanna for the song. It told me where I need to be.

2 comments:

  1. Usually everything happens for a reason, and whether it's something we like or not... it'll all work out in the end. It definitely is best to give it all to God and let him work things out in his time.
    ~Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been the best thing I could do is hand everything to him. The way I feel about the whole situation has changed since I did and I think I know the way now.

    ReplyDelete