Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Denied

     I received my letters from health and human services today, denied. OF COURSE. I called to see what all deductions they could use and just child care. I think its bullshit that Obama Care is wanting to penalize people for not having insurance but you cant deduct the cost off to get help when you need it. My insurance will not pay for any kind of speech therapy for Hailey unless its from an injury, and its not. So she wont be able to take that, just the occupational therapy which they will pay 80 %, AFTER I meet her 600 deductible. Between my meds, doctors appointments, her glasses, and therapy evaluation, if we werent about to get our taxes I dont know how we would eat. But all the government can look at is the amount of money we never see before taxes are taken out. Oh yeah and I was over becuase I have a half decent vehicle. What bullshit. If they would just crack down on the people that lay around planning their kids on medicaid and how much more they will get in food stamps while buying their mansions with their boyfriends checks that they literally pay no actual living expenses, maybe we could get the help we need.
     Anyways, so after I figured out that I did put in the wrong application for disability, and getting alittle help from a nice lady on facebook, I think I finally got the right application in. It took me awhile to fill out all the medical information but hopefully it will be worth my efforts. I really need the help with my medical bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment