Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waiting...

     So we still dont know anything on our loan, I guess this is going to be a long frustrating process. I was really hoping it was going to go easy, and start this year off good. So much for that.
     I am still having the muscle jerks. Yesterday I had one and it jerked me wrong and hurt my back. Ive been having headaches too. I called Dr Weber and Ramos and they called me back pretty quick. Ramos said take 3 muscle relaxers a day and if that didnt work they were going to refer me to a neurologists. Why arent they more worried with whats causing them? Dr Webers wanted me referred so they made me an appointment but the first open one in Amarillo is in May. I checked on my insurance and was making sure they appointment I have is in my network, and thought about going to Lubbock. I made a few calls and they can get me in this month. Dr Webers office still has to talk to him about referring me somewhere else. I dont know if im more scared that I am going to need the neurologists or if I need him its going to take so long to get in. If something is wrong that the neurologists finds and means anything to him, it will mean that my central nervous system is being affected by "whatever" autoimmune is wrong with me.
      I decided today that I need a job to keep my mind of things, so tomorrow im going to go put a few applications in and try to see if I can actually get a sitter for me to work. I hope this year gets better, becuase if not this is going to suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment