Tuesday, January 17, 2012

wEiRd!

So last night I had the weirdest dream! Me and mom were driving somewhere in something like a tahoe and when we stopped I noticed we ran over something. I looked down there and it was a tiger but it was still alive! Cody went to get a gun to end its misery and next thing I know it was stuck to my side! I was FREAKING out and screaming for cody to hurry and shoot it and then when he went to I wouldnt let him. Mom started laughing and peeled it right off of me. It wasnt attacking me or anything it was just like it was velcroed to my side or something. It was one of those dreams that you wake up sitting up looking around like WTF. I got up at 5 in the morning to look up the meaning. The best I have found is that Tiger means something strong in my life. So im taking it literally meaning im scared to let go of something that was once strong in my life but is now weak and dying. And yes i know exactly what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment