Sunday, January 22, 2012

this and that

Oh I feel like shit.
     I decided to be spunky last night and go out with Cody. I am paying for it with a headache and nausea. I dont know if its all a hang over or becuase I forgot my meds last night, neither one are something I want to try again. I dont know how I used to do this!
Lets see what all has happened since last time I posted. My dog wiped his ass on my new furniture? O yeah I got new furniture. And yes I was pissed. Dad said, well damn dont you ever give him any tiolet paper? lol My mom got me the quilt ive been wanting for my birthday too!
     I finally found out an idea on how to put the pictures I want on canvas. They make this stuff at walmart to transfer pictures to im assuming whatever you want? A family member made a quilt with it. Ive decided that if mom wants to I want to make 2 family quilts one for me and one for her. I have no idea how to sew so actually it will be here making the quilts lol so I think all my ideas are stuffing my new living room full before we even get into it. Ive started buying a bunch of picture frames for the family tree and other things and I need to go through the old family pictures to decide which ones im going to go put on canvas, and which ones will go on the quilt. Im going to buy one of those stand things for the quilts that way I can kind of display it in the living room, I dont want to actually use it.
     Ive been getting alot of rashes that come and go, I got one on my ankle that burned like a sob. I dont know if its from my auto immune issues or what, but its no fun. Im glad I have only had that one that hurt. Ive been getting alot of like little blister/ ulcer type things in my mouth, those im pretty sure are auto immune.

No comments:

Post a Comment