Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bifocals

Nothing in my life comes without a fight and it gets old. I wonder what I did so bad that karma hates me.


I'm turning in these papers and giving up on the house. We either get it or we don't there is nothing else I can work around. I really felt like I've waited all these years to buy a house for God to hand me this one. It was like a confirmation that I am on the path he chose for me. Talk about your heart breaking being told you probably won't get it because you make to much money to qualify for this type of loan. I just don't know what to think now.


Hailey went to the eye doctor today and my poor childs eyes have both got worse. She is now at a +5.25. He said I chose good contacts to put her in, but she has so much trouble seeing up close her eye is still turning in to see things close to her. We will have to get her reading glasses to do schoolwork with when she is wearing her contacts. Due to the same problem, she also needs bifocals which for some reason broke me today. I don't think she's going to like wearing them and I don't want her to have to. I also asked him about maybe some sensory issues and he said actually I was about to get to that she has a hard time concentrating. So I checked the therapists office and they still haven't checked on insurance. All I could say is I need to get this going she needs help. Every time I go in there they are so busy. I called the school to see if they had found out any information about helping her at school. They said it would be a watch and see basis and if the eye doctor could write a letter saying how she would learn best they could adapt her to what she needs. I hope we get this fixed soon. I don't want her to fall behind because of something we can do something about.


I haven't had anymore nausea just high stress levels and body aches with the weather change. I haven't seen bruises so my platelets must still be up. At least that's one thing off my mind right now.


"Your plate is so full you can't even pick it up."



No comments:

Post a Comment