Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Rant.






This morning I woke up still exhaused so I knew it was going to be a bad day. I got the kids off to school, come home get ready and go to my doctors appt. The doctors appointment went ok. The muscle jerks im having we decided were from being on ablify and having more serotonin in my brain than im used to. He gave me a medicine to take for about a week to see if its going to help. I went in there asking to be taken off meds and we added to it. He said give it a couple of months and that he would take me off of the pills then if I still wanted to but that my blood looked great and that he thinks that I need everything that I am currently on. I want to just be put on an immune supressant. It would be cheaper and easier on me than taking 7 meds a day I would be cut down to 2. Guess we will see how all that goes.

I called to see where we were on our loan and received awful news. They have to count overtime on Codys income so we are now 14000 over our limit for this type of loan which is the only loan I can find that will work for us that does "modular" homes even though this has a permanent foundation and been stoned in. Its a pain in the ass. Now im having to find a daycare for over 300 a week to make the cut off and it has to coincide with the amount of time I will actually spend at the school. So online classes dont even count even thought you most of the time need child care to get most of it done. Or stay up till 3 every night doing homework and then get up at 7. Makes no sense. All I could do is cry. Ive worked so hard on buying a house and we always get told no over something stupid. You either have to be in poverty or rich to get anything around here.

Speaking of poverty. I think its ridiculous what some of these girls do around here and the government looks the other way or just to stupid to realize that they are screwing them over. Dont have 3 planned kids on our tax dollars and then NOT GET MARRIED on purpose just to not lose your fucking food stamps. Oh and then while your pocketing all of your basically common law "boyfriends" checks move into a freaking mansion. Its people like that that are the reason that they are taking benefits from people that really need them. Get off your ass and get a job and quit collecting tanf and food stamps for 5+ years popping out kids were paying for or  step up and get married and take care of your shit like you are supposed to. Dont get me wrong, when people need help you just need help. I was 20 and Cody was 19 when Hailey was born of course she was on medicaid, and then Cody got laid off like a month before I had Landen so he actually ended up being on medicaid too. But before that we were married and I had worked out a payment plan with the hospital that we couldnt afford to pay but he made to much to get help on anything. I know someone that REALLY does need medical help and needs to be on medicaid and works her ass off to pay for her and her kids, but its so hard for an adult to get on it and she makes to much making barely abunch minimum wage. Some people should be ashamed of themselves.
........ to accept the things I can not change......

No comments:

Post a Comment