Saturday, December 31, 2011

Long days and even longer nights..

So as always I am awake in the middle of the night. I dont know what my deal is with sleep here lately.. but it needs to stop.
We went to Amarillo this morning and turned in the last of the paperwork on our end, still waiting on the credit report to come back. Hopefully all that was taken so long is talking to Leisa about us renting here, but who knows. I think they called her Tuesday or Wednesday so maybe it will be back on the 3rd by the time the underwriter gets to look at our loans.
I talked to Dr. Ramos office about me having muscle twitches at night. They were going to put me on 2 different meds becuase I had forgot to tell them that Dr Weber had put me on Abilify. So they just me on a muscle relaxer. I talked to Dr Weber and he said he thinks its just stress. I hope so becuase the other end of that would be lupus messing with my central nervous system and especially since im pretty sure Dr Weber attributes my moods to something auto immune. He also said that he thought me feeling like shit and getting light headed may be due to being out of the phentermine (diet pill) so I got everything refilled and im going to start taking them tomorrow. Its either that or once again, stress.I have to quit taking the hydros becuase he said they were addicting and so are the xanax but I need them right now, so hes making me stop the hydros. Damn. =) TOTALLY JK Dont startgoing around accusing me of shit lol.Im actually glad hes starting to take me off something even if its just one. I am tired of all these pills. I would rather just be on the immune suppressant.
On a side note, my dog begs me for ice. How many of you know that dogs that eat ice? haha GOODNIGHT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment