Tuesday, December 27, 2011

..wipe your hands, shake it off, then you stand

Today was a pretty good day. We went and looked at that house again. I dont know if the house is worth it, but for Cody the barn, shop and land are definitely worth it. We made an offer after we went and looked at it, maybe no news is good news that they didnt reject it already!
Ive felt ok all day today. I finally got my antibiotics called in and picked em up, and had my blood checked. My white count is a little higher still about half what it should be, and my platelets are at 82. They have came up from last Monday from 75. My monocytes are still high and some other things are still low, but over all im pretty good. Dr. Periman said that if we couldnt get it cleared up that I needed to see an infectious disease doctor to get it taking care of, so hopefully this is my last round with Staph,I dont need another doctor! They also said I was probably getting nauseous (sp?) and headaches from being mentally and physically exhausted with worrying about everything and my body constantly fighting this infection. Maybe that is all it is, becuase ive been feeling like shit.
I hope all of yall reading this had a good day and feeling good! Those of us with autoimmune diseases know how precious a good day can be! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment