Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Good day!

edited
I felt so good today even though I didnt sleep good last night! Our heater went out again and I had to plug in the floor heaters and our breaker usually blows when we have them on so I guess I was worried about the alarms not going off for Cody to go to work, well that and the damn dog laying on me! I cleaned and mopped the whole house except for the kitchen, and then washed all the bedding, then I cooked spaghetti and made a chocolate cake for Cody to take to work tomorrow that says, "Happy New Year!"
They counter offered on the house today. They accepted paying up to 3200 in closing costs, leaving the bar stools and shelf that was Tishas dad's when he lived there and everything else including the time line to wait on the loan, except they wanted 95 instead of 88. So we countered with 91000. I hope they will come down some, I really dont think I want to pay 95 when the outside is awesome and the house needs so much to me. The barns are probably the nicest part of the whole thing! lol The house isnt bad just outdated I guess.. just needs some paint and my touch and it will be a great home! Ive already got plans for all the rooms except the kids/guest bathroom. I cant decide if I want to go with something more kiddish or simple since its the guest. I am definitely putting "Get Naked" on my bath tub! lol I am going to go soak in a hot bath speaking of! Yall have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment