Thursday, December 22, 2011

Another one really....

Today I was frustrated. I have ANOTHER Staph infection. This is getting really old and I am so tired of pills. I just want it to be over. Its not fair I have this problem and its not fair that Im always on the shit end of the stick. Fuck this im going to bed.- Is basically how I felt at the end of Thursday. Cody said you dont always have to be mad at the world, I said I dont always have to feel like shit and be tired and have low blood counts and reoccuring infection but I do so i can hate the world if I want to! Everyone is going to be closed Friday and Monday for Christmas so im going to call Tuesday and see if Periman will help me with me white count before the end of the year when my deductible starts over.

No comments:

Post a Comment