Thursday, December 29, 2011

Its a deal!

We made a deal today! They offered 93 paying up to 3200 closing and the 380 something for the insurance on the appliances and heating and air and septic tank and all that good stuff, also leaving the bar stools and cabinet that I wanted left! Hopefully they will leave the 4 wheeler and stuff since their down sizing and probably wont be using it anymore. I have to take papers to Amarillo tomorrow for the loan and they are going to fax a copy of the contract.. we are almost done! We had some problems getting an employment verification of all the things we could have trouble with.. Hopefully I got it straightened out today and we wont have to wait for it come time for the loan.
We finally had a pretty day where the kids could play outside. I didnt remember how much I enjoyed the kids playing outside, until it was so quiet inside and I could make phone calls to the realtor and about the loan without them getting in trouble constantly.
Overall a pretty good day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment