Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy birthday Jesus!

We had a great day today! We were told that the loan we were applying for did not give pre-approval letters so we could not make an offer on the house that we want until after the beginning of January.. A letter came in today pre-approving us for way more than we need! YAY! We still havent heard back on the short sale house, good thing we arent waiting on it still or I would be losing my mind. We will just turn down the contract when it comes back. My mom went to get my antibiotics today and they didnt have them called in. I dont know who dropped the ball, they were standing right there when he said he would give me antibiotics. So duh. go call them in! They wont be there this week either. Guess I will call the answering service on Tuesday. I swear nothing of mine comes without a fight.. not even a simple prescription for antibiotics.I would rather have em in an IV anyways. Maybe I can talk Periman into it.
The kids opened their presents tonight and loved every single one of them! Well, all except my sisters little bugs that walk! They were very scared of them! lol They loved their leap pad thingys and im glad. I think Hailey will learn alot from hers becuase she can see it really good and it uses all her senses.
Laundry is calling my name.. and so is bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment