Monday, August 29, 2011

Granpa

Today my school started and im taking 2 classes, algebra and child psychology. Hopefully an easy semester with all im dealing with. I mentioned Granpa started getting bad the day before my surgery. Susan mom and me are taking care of him with the nurse coming by twice a week. Its hard when he tries to get up becuase he falls, we started telling him his legs were hurt and he couldnt get up. Sometimes he was in his right mind and sometimes he was in the past. He talked about travel alot which I guess was normal. I was on 30 mg and still detoxing so I still had alot of issues of detoxing and couldnt be around abunch of people. When my uncle started coming over to help them I started staying home and usually just cooked them supper. It was hard to watch him go through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment