Thursday, July 28, 2011

My life saver

Today I have an appointment with Dr. Weber. I go in with my mom and my blood pressure is high and im freaking out and I have so much pressure in my head I literally think the pressure is causing me to bleed in my head and im tasting blood. I go in and he thinks maybe the high doses of prednisone is making my tissue lining in my stomach thin and im tasting blood from there. He puts me on an antiacid and XANAX. I dont know if I could have made it through this summer with out that little pink pill. It literally probably saved me. It calmed me down and I had to start out on a quarter of it and even that knocked me out. I LOVED IT. Dr. Weber was my second opinion in all of this and I dont know if I would have done ok through this without his understand and sympathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment