Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What is wrong with me?

We will start my story off in May-June. Cody had moved out.. again.. and I had 2 pools for the kids and me and I was tanning alot. (we now know i cant be in the sun, it causes flares. The pic with this blog is from one of the many days we spent in the pooIs) I was beginning to feel nauseating spells from time to time, losing my hair, getting a weird rash on my legs, battling with reoccuring UTI's,  and was so tired that I couldnt make a full day without a nap. With 2 kids, taking a nap in the middle of the day everyday just doesnt work. The best word I can use to describe it is I felt pregnant, even thought I knew, well pretty much knew I wasnt pregnant. Cody moved back in somewhere during all that and my profile picture is of a night we went on our first "date" in awhile and went and watched The Hangover II. My stomach has hurt on and off since I was 14 so I was having a few changes in my stomach troubles and my mom suggested that I go to the doctor to have my gallbladder checked.. And so began my journey with ITP.

No comments:

Post a Comment