Thursday, February 2, 2012

They call me red


So. Yah my hair is way red. Way way red. Think I'll stick to my other red from now on.
      I finally got my meds how I want them I think. We lowered that stupid makes you depressed when you weren't cymbalta.and I'm back on abilify which helps my energy lots. I have another sore in my mouth but I guess it will take the lupus meds awhile to effect me. I'm tired of taking pills. I don't want to be stuck on these the rest of my life.
      For the things I can't say and to the people i need to say it too...on my blog because it's public again.. I love y'all and didn't mean to hurt y'all. I guess dr weber was right when he says I was losing control of everything around and in me and that was my irrational way of gaining it back.

2 comments:

  1. You're such a strong person. Going through what you've gone through is hard. Just know I'm always there for you. You know I'm a phone call away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its my family and friends that are family to me that keep me going and hopeful. They keep me sane, and just enough insane at the same time.

    ReplyDelete