Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tisha & patience

One of my best friends, Tisha,  wearing her "I wear purple for my friend" shirt! I lova eww and miss Shelby too! =)

For those of you wondering, no we still havent heard a yes or no on the house. I was told yesterday we have to send some more papers in about the taxes and stuff on the house becuase the ones we sent were to old. They were just from November, I dont think they change anything on the taxes until late in the year so I dont know what the difference is. Either way, if they are wanting completely updated papers maybe they are going to accept our offer! Our closing date will still be March 6 if it all possible. So basically if its yes im going to have alittle over a week to get an inspection done, and pack a house, but I will gladly do it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment